Lost or Stolen Passport

Losing your passport or having it stolen in is a frustrating affair however there is a simple form for declaring your Passport as Lost or Stolen which begins the process for securing a replacement passport. In order to issue a replacement passport Her Majesty’s Passport Office will need either the old passport or the LSo1 form otherwise you will not be able to secure a replacement. Complete Lost or Stolen form here >>>

ls01You can then secure a replacement passport via the Standard Application which will take (up to 6 weeks for you to receive your passport) or the Fast Track Service which takes 7 days. If you are currently United States or overseas elsewhere and need to return immediately then you will need an Emergency Travel Document this will need to be surrendered when you enter the UK. We can help ensure that you complete the LS01 form correctly and assist you secure a replacement Passport within 4hrs. The LS01 is also available for free from both Passport and Post Offices.

Chat to us Live Request a Call Back Email Us
Click here for us to Call You>>> Click here to Email us >>>

Lost British Passport

If you have lost your British passport either in the UK or abroad you must first report this loss to the Police in the UK or the local authorities in the country that you are in. This is to ensure that the person who finds it does not start using your identity. Once it has been reported lost the passport will be immediately cancelled and rendered useless. If you later find the passport it cannot be re-activated and must be destroyed. You can begin the process of reporting the loss or theft here: or if you call 0203 600 1984 (or if outside the UK +44), we will complete the required LS01 form on your behalf which once signed by yourself reports the loss to the British Passport Office Lost your passport abroad? You may need an Emergency Travel Document.

Proud to be Independent to Her Majesty’s Passport Office

Stolen British Passport

If you have had your passport stolen in the UK you must report it to the Police as soon as you can and secure a Crime Reference Number, this helps prevent the person who stole your passport from using it as their identity or for fraudulent purposes. If you are outside of the UK you should report the theft to your local authorities. You can begin the process of reporting the theft of your passport here or we can complete the LS01 form for you on 0203 600 1984 (Outside the UK +44) which needs to be signed and posted to the Passport Office.